ABB Terra 53/54 CJG
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Touch the display to start the charging process.
- As this charging station has different connections, select the outlet that you require on the display (CCS, CHAdeMO or AC/Type 2 plug).
- Insert the plug into the charging socket on the vehicle until it clicks. – In case of CHAdeMO (see image): Take the charging cable from the holder and insert it into your vehicle. The red box at the top of the plug must turn green.
- After a successful connection check, the system will ask for authentication with your customer card. Hold your RFID card up to the card reader and wait for another connection check.
- The charging process will start and the battery charge level, remaining charging time, supplied kWh and expired charging time will be shown on the display.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your RFID card to the card reader to finish the loading process.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle.
Note: Unlocking the vehicle can stop the charging process.
- The security check between the vehicle and wallbox can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: In case of incidents please contact the service hotline +420 733 143 143.